Are you sick of Republican SWAMP, RINO façades in Ohio?
Read my comprehensive policy guide, across 21 areas, and see why The Establishment does not want you to know about me: because when you read it, you will join me in questioning why we settle for such mediocre senators from Ohio. We can do better. We can “Beat the SWAMP!”
Infrastructure & Transportation
- Fix critical, nationally strategic, road infrastructure like the I-75 corridor.
- Replace failing infrastructure (like the Cincinnati Brent Spence Bridge) that failures Boehner and McConnell should have fixed over a decade ago.
- Fix our electric grid in Ohio and the nation.
Law & Order Safety
- Stop lawlessness on the streets.
- Expose and remove elected officials who bow to mobs.
- Write better laws and demand courts follow them.
- Purge deep state agendas in federal law enforcement.
- Appoint U.S. Attorneys who go after Ohio political corruption (like Householder and DeWine).
Narcotics & Addiction
- Stop the flow of drugs from Mexico before we even consider legalization of any drug.
- Fix a failing Ohio economy and failing schools that have led to despondency and self-medicating by too many in Ohio.
- Establish “money follows the child” for all, to allow complete education choice.
- Stop letting our kids be used as political pawns in left-wing-driven agendas.
- Put the Federal Departmentof Education back in “Health, Education and Welfare” and limit its role.
- Reform higher educationby ending the flow of “easy money” that fosters ineffective educational bubbles, teaching nonsense to kids.
Health & Healthcare
- Allow medical insurance competition across state lines.
- Allow and promote market- driven medical options (ex: HSAs) that foster price competition in health services.
- Shift power away from monolithic insurance companies who want to control every transaction.
- Lovingly “fat shame” each other so we all get off our a**es and get healthier.
Environment And Energy
- Fight for clean coal, fracking, and nuclear in Ohio.
- Make the U.S. energy independent and make Ohio an energy exporter.
- Fight the political agendas behind “global warming” hysteria.
- Build pipelines.
Jobs And Opportunity
- Demand level playing fields in trade.
- Bring manufacturing back to Ohio and the U.S.A.
- Let skills and markets determine wages, not politicians.
- Quit incentivizing education that does not produce skills in demand.
Business And Trade
- Reverse regulations that have pushed manufacturing out of the US and Ohio.
- Fight crony capitalism and regulation that protects insiders from competition.
- Get back to “risk assessment” (vs. a crazy idea that we can eliminate all risk).
- End regulations that force use to foreign suppliers (like light bulbs, solar panels, and electric car batteries).
Firearm Rights And Hunting
- National constitutional carry because the 2nd Amendment gives us that right.
- Bring back Teddy Roosevelt-style conservation to open up more hunting.
- Firearms training in high school so all citizens know how to safely handle weapons.
- End the folly of “honor system” gun-free zones (like college campuses).
Lifestyle and Family Issues
- Get kids out of horrible environments where, for example, an orphanage would be better.
- Restore the role of parents and demand parents take responsibility.
- Respect different lifestyles but stop those who make crazy demands (such as men being able to use women’s restrooms or compete in women’s sports).
- Pass a national heartbeat bill.
- Parents, not bureaucrats, making life decisions involving their minor children.
- Recognize pro-life as the civil rights issue of our day that is literally as big a civil rights issue as was slavery.
- End scientifically dangerous medical treatments at inappropriate ages.
- Quit printing money like Venezuela.
- Move to a flatter tax model that is simper and fairer for all.
- Reverse tax policies that cause companies to keep profits out of the U.S.
- Restore fiscal responsibility by reducing spending 1% per year for at least 10 years.
Land And Interior
- Cut federal land holdings that make no sense (approaching 30% of all land).
- Go back to proper forest management.
- Open federal lands to exploration, grazing, hunting.
- Maintain great federal parks and a plan to get Reagan on Mt. Rushmore.
Defense and Security
- Focus our military on lethality.
- Remove WOKE generals in favor of Ulysses S. Grant (Ohioan) type generals.
- Better price-performance in procurement and weapons.
- Stop the military/arms supplier “revolving door.”
- Better strategy in war (fast, overwhelming, done) and stop endless nation-building.
Diplomacy and International
- Stand up to China and stand with Hong Kong, Taiwan, and others for liberty and freedom.
- Hit the reset button on our commitment to the U.N.
- Deescalate hostility with Russia and work with them in areas like anti-terrorism.
- Work better with India and friendly countries in the Middle-East.
Governance and Freedom
- End the unholy alliance of the Deep State and Big-Tech.
- Support free speech and liberty.
- Get back to basic Constitutional principles and fundamental personal rights.
- Get back to regular appropriation cycles in the Legislative Branch.
- Control our borders / build a wall / stop illegal immigration.
- Fight Southern Hemisphere corruption and lawlessness that cause illegal immigration.
- Have a positive “America First” immigration policy that welcomes those who can contribute.
- Get back to a melting pot mindset in which we come together and improve on great ideas from all cultures.
- Get Dave Ramsey to write a “Total Money Makeover for Government” book.
- Americans getting back to personal fiscal responsibility and thrift.
- Rethink the federal spending role and downsize government.
- Start a “minus 1% a year” federal spending coalition.
- Take a flamethrower to an entitlement culture in D.C. and in too many Americans.
- See Medicare and Social Security as failing programs to be fixed (not models for expanding entitlement).
- Offer “hand up” programs that are measured on creating independence.
- Help others but quit making poverty too comfortable for too many.
State And Local
- Start a war on corruption and urban decay in liberal-dominated cities.
- See costly, failed social programs that create dependency as today’s slavery.
- Get broadband and cellular into rural areas.
- Fight Trojan horse federal programs that coerce state and local governments (including schools).
- Transform Ohio into a desired state for relocation.
- Embrace our Judeo-Christian heritage and its core values.
- Welcome all people of good will whatever their faith.
- Respect and restore religious freedom.
- Recommit to a belief that our inalienable rights come from a power higher than man.
Mark Pukita’s Disrupt Agenda
- DEFEND America from enemies, both foreign and domestic.
- INSTILL values in education to create a great next generation of Americans of all races and creeds.
- SAVE personal liberty.
- RESTORE morality and ethics with an all-out attack on the swamp, deep state and big tech.
- UNITE all in an “America First” vision from Washington D.C. to Main Street.
- PROTECT government of, for, and by the people, starting with our elections.
- TRANSFORM a government culture of entitlement, endless expansion, waste, fraud, abuse, and dependency.